Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sometimes Internet Marketing is a Lot Like Plumbing

There are a lot of fun, creative things that go into Internet marketing. You get to design sites, play around with color and images, create articles or eBooks or reviews, and most importantly - count the cash!

But there's a certain amount of maintenance required, too.

Last week it seemed like I spent most of my time doing "plumbing" - you know, rooting around and fixing problems on my various sites.

From time to time in my main Internet Marketing Badger blog I'll be sharing "day in the life" pieces where I talk about some of my daily activities as an Internet marketer. I just created a new audio for you doing into some details about what I did last week on my various sites.

Check out the audio here:

Why Internet Marketing is Like Plumbing - Free Audio from Jennifer the Internet Marketing Badger

No comments: