Saturday, March 1, 2008

Overcome Writer's Block

Speaking as a woman with a gazillion websites and blogs, I often struggle with writer's block. It's so challenging coming up with original content that will really enrich reader's lives. I do my best to create unique material that covers my topics well, but even I have days when I need a kick or two to get my creative juices flowing.

Well I recently found a fabulous list of writing hooks that will help you if you are doing article marketing, bum marketing, or even just struggling to come up with some new content for a static website or blog.

I write about it here:

Overcome Writers Block.

Have a look and see what you think! Overcoming writer's block can be tough, and I believe that every writer can use a cheat sheet like this.

No comments: