Saturday, March 8, 2008

Confessions of a Lazy Super Affiliate Review

Have you heard of an Ebook by Chris Rempel called Confessions of a Lazy Super Affiliate?

It came out a while ago but it remains one of my absolute favorites in the "how to make serious money online category."

The best thing is that all of the information in Chris' book is going to remain timely for years to come, and none of it is dodgy black hat stuff that will put your website at risk. Too many ebooks teach flashy, questionable "systems" that end up being outdated just a few weeks after the eBook comes out.

You'll find none of that in Confessions of a Lazy Super Affiliate.

At my main badger blog I just posted a lengthy review so you'll want to take a look at it:

Confessions of a Lazy Super Affiliate Review

This is one of the very rare outstanding affiliate marketing eBooks that delivers on its promise. Read about how I am making serious money using his methods in my review.

No comments: